Discover the road to safer labs...
- Read the world's only Newsletter dedicated to Lab Safety
- Shop discounted prices for publications, videos, posters and more to expand your lab safety library
- Borrow videos and books to create a safer lab safety program
- Learn about free and discounted lab safety resources
- Receive tools for rating and prioritizing the development of your lab safety program
| One-Year Subscription to LSIs Newsletter||☻||☻||☻|
| 10% Discount on all publications / Products||☻||☻|
| Free resource downloads||☻||☻|
| AV-Lending Library at cost of S/H $12 per video||☻||☻|
| Year-round mailing of seminars and specials||☻||☻||☻|
| Toll-free Members' Lab Safety Hotline||☻||☻|
| 5% discount on seminars and consultation services||☻||☻|
| 10 members for the price of 4||☻|
| Free Program Development review||☻|
Please contact Nicki Farraj for more information about memberships and Subscriptions.
LSI is a non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation and Massachusetts Public Charity. Your donation to LSI is tax deductible and will make a lasting contribution to safety in education and education about safety. For more details check out our page and see what your contribution can go towards.
Join our Mailing List
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Cabot Corporation, Dow Chemical, Union Carbide, and the National Safety Council Foundation for Safety and Health have provided significant support to LSI. Corporate Sponsors provide the essential support needed to sustain LSI's efforts to promote lab safety nationwide.
Donations can be targeted to specific programs.
- The Audio-Visual Lending Library
- The National Conferences
- Newsletter Distribution to specific states or communities
- Regional Training Programs
Please contact LSI Director, Dr. James Kaufman for more information about corporate sponsorship.