The Laboratory Safety Institute is Seeking a Part-time
LSI is an international, non-profit center for safety in science and science education. LSI provides the highest quality safety training, audits, inspections and consultation services in a wide variety of academic and non-academic environments. Thisposition is key to the success of these safety training programs, managing production and shipping of all course materials.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work within the established policies, procedures and practicesprescribed by the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, and organize.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Advanced computer skills (networking and databases) not required, but a PLUS
- Answering phones – directing, transferring calls
- Responding to general informational questions andrequests
- Packing, shipping and tracking course materials
- Assisting with publication production and distribution
- Supporting office staff with administrative duties in MS Office 2010
- Data Entry with precise attention to detail
- Ensuring office cleanliness
Part-time (20-24 hours/ week),
(flexible weekday/ daytime hours may be considered,
please be specific about your availability)
$9.50-$11.50 per hour + benefits.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to: